The Hall, Lairgate, Beverley, HU17 8HL
Beverley is a prosperous and expanding market town located in the heart of the East Riding of Yorkshire and being the administrative centre of the region’s Council.
The town is a thriving shopping and tourist centre, which has seen considerable growth in the past 10 years. Road communication links are excellent, with easy access to Hull, York, Leeds and Scarborough. The town has its own railway station.
The Hall is situated on Lairgate in the heart of the town centre, within easy walking distance of all the superb shopping, business and leisure amenities.
In all, The Hall office complex extends to over 25,000 sq ft of high quality refurbished office space, arranged around the original Grade II Listed Hall, built in the early 18th Century.
This particular space Suite 10 is 325 sq ft with a smaller reception area/meeting room of 125 sq ft both with seperate entrances - or can be let seperately.
Each of the suites has a considerable advantage of dedicated car parking spaces on the site, and rent includes service charge, utilities, and a cleaner. 2 parking spaces are available with this suite. All offices have communal access to fully equipped kitchens, and toilets.
The offices are suitable for a wide variety of business and professional users, including solicitors, accountants, architects, marketing firms, computer groups and many more. Stunning garden setting, and grandiose interior features.
All inclusive - water, electricity, gas, service charge, and business rates.
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
- 450 sq ft - separated into two rooms
- Main office (325 sq ft) with interconnecting smaller reception/private meeting room (125 sq ft)
- Rent inclusive of utilities, service charge and cleaner
- Located in Beverley town centre
- Walking distance of railway station/main shops/business facilities
- Prestigious building
- Large private car park - 2 dedicated car parking spaces
- Extensive landscaped environment
- Communal kitchen and toilets